Sunday, February 27, 2022

Paradise Lowered

I felt grumpy, pain physically, frustrated emotionally, and tired mentally from Mon Feb 14 to Wed Feb 23, 2022. The feelings were not my fault. I went with the flow for which it didn't flow my way all the time. There were delays. I controlled little of daily life. I elaborate in bullet format below.

*Minor pain in my upper back my left side.
*Super Bowl Sunday wasn't fun. The game itself was good.
*There were too many distractions.
*Job training was mostly unproductive.
*Unseasonably warm temperatures.

Today's blog is another reminder headwinds happen. Shit happens. Conflicts happen even when a person avoids conflict. Life finds a way to provide obstacles and speed bumps to people. Nobody is immune to crappy days and crappy weeks. Strong, weak, rich, and poor. We're humans.

I admit 99.99% of the world population doesn't care about my complaints. It's expected. The response is correct. There are people like me. Our feelings are justified.

I connect the dots backwards. I reflect about what happened after Mon Feb 14 to Wed Feb 23, 2022. It's like a debriefing. Paradise lowered is temporarily. I'm still blessed. I'm still lucky. The days weren't as bad as I initially thought. The days were better than getting lost in a forest.

Update On A Past Blog

The last time I felt crappy multiple days lasting at least one week was Feb 2017. I felt close being anti-social. I wrote two blogs feeling anti-social Anti-Social For The First Time on Feb 18, 2017 and Feeling Anti-Social on Jan 6, 2014.

No comments: