Tuesday, July 18, 2023

Normalcy In My Life

I'm lucky. I'm not in the abyss of something negative. Normalcy is present. There is no obsession. No abuse. No addiction. No craziness. No infinite fanatic. Depression is rare. Anxiety is non-existent. My soul is present. My spirit is free. Health is good. No disorders. I'm not in multiple abysses if they exist.

I watch TV on occasion. I don't watch the news daily. I watch one movie a week. Computer time is mostly job skill training, job searching, checking emails, and writing blogs. Time spend on social media is maximized to 30 minutes a day. I eat healthy balance meals breakfast, lunch, and dinner to the best to my ability. I minimize eating processed foods. No dairy. I drink water when I'm thirsty. I don't believe in drinking eight glasses of water a day. I read books. My physical workouts are two days strength training and two days cardio.

Role playing games, watching anime, and playing video games were the past. However, I play classic video games two weekend days a month.

I'm aware of my present circumstances and future possibilities. I spread my time. I expose myself to a variety of anything present. I seek new adventures. I experience new experiences. My life is focused on my well-being. I know my importance. I know my priorities. I describe my normalcy.

Update On A Past Blog

I want to add more to my last blog Raymond Mar 3.0 written on Jul 15, 2023. The better me and the new me circle is almost completed. I don't know when the circle is completed. My job training reached the endgame; in other words, it's like I'm in my senior year in college. The COVID-19 pandemic changes are permanent including physical workouts out at home, jogging at least five miles, and broiling water at home instead of purchasing one gallon water bottles at the store. Learning new life skills continue. The end of the day I'm one step closer to become a self-trained genius. Another circle begins when I finish the endgame.

No comments: