Saturday, July 15, 2023

Raymond Mar 3.0

There are alternate titles for today's blog: Another New Raymond Mar and This Is Raymond Mar III Now. I'm better today. There's no going down. Raymond Mar 2.0 began on Sat Oct 4, 2008 when I realized I must grow up. The best years of my life started in Sep 2019. Ironically, my life is George Costanza from Seinfeld. I'm unemployed and I live with my parents. The best years continue. There is no top ten. Today is not the day I grew up for the third time. I'm contradicting myself. There is no Growing Up 3.0 or Growing Up Part 3. The threes must wait. Here are the better me and the new me in no particular order:

1. Intelligence. Intelligence or genius. My reading speed is faster. I learn new job skills. I refresh existing job skills. I seek new life skills such as tying knots, navigating with a compass, memorizing jokes, and cooking new meals. I'm becoming useful. I'm not an old fuck in my senior years. The end of the day I'm one step closer to become a self-trained genius.

2. Motivation. I practice. I drill. I repeat. I learn by repetition. I will is more important than I know. Desire is more important than intelligence.

3. Physical Health. I minimize eating processed foods. Dairy is non-existent. I disagree with the common health knowledge drink eight glasses of water a day. I drink water when I'm thirsty. My physical workouts have been improving. I maintain my 155 pound weight since Apr 2022. My max weight was 188 pounds before. Eight hours of sleep is mandatory. Lower priorities can wait tomorrow. I'm the healthiest I've ever been.

4. Excel. A special recognition to Excel. The Excel skills were incomplete at my previous jobs. Number one Intelligence and number two Motivation above are the reasons I'm better at Excel.

5. Financial Education. Thank you WallStreetBets!

6. Books. A special recognition to books which helped me become stronger. The books are The 7 Habits Of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey, Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell, Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson, Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki, To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee, A Brief History Of Time by Stephen Hawking, and Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling.

7. Retired. I retired from anime and video games. However, I'm playing classic video games an average of one weeknight every three or four weeks due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The noteworthy video games I completed are Final Fantasy VI-VIII. I replay Bloons Tower Defense (BTD5) for the second time on Steam.

8. Sex. Thank you Sex With Emily podcast. Good Vibrations is a good adult sex store. Sexual Health Magazine is a free quarterly magazine. My big penis ladies tell me is more than a complement. Wearing large size condoms feel great.

9. Mahjong. I'm an intermediate skilled Mahjong player. I play Hong Kong and Japanese Riichi. It's unfortunate I have too much bad luck.

10. Handyman. I learn patience. I learn practice. I learn take it easy. Take one task at a time. The elbow is the key to hammer a nail properly.

11. Technology. Timing favored me when I purchased a new laptop and built a new desktop PC months before the COVID-19 pandemic in Mar 2020. I learned Windows 10. I expanded my Linux knowledge. I include job skills such as Python, Oracle, and Power BI.

12. The Shawshank Redemption. My spirit is free. My soul is relaxed. Tensions and conflicts are released. Who cares what other people think as long as I'm truthful sincerely. I'm honest for real. The Shawshank Redemption is my all-time favorite movie. The movie is number one in iMDB's Top Rated 250 Movies.

Update On A Past Blog

Here is the blog I grew up for the first time on Sat Oct 4, 2008 Five Years Ago Today I Grew Up written on Oct 4, 2013. The day began Raymond Mar 2.0.

Here are the blogs related to growing up part 2 for which I took it back in subsequent blogs. The day I grew up part 2 on Dec 6, 2012 Growing Up Part 2. The two blogs I took back growing up part 2 are The Correct Growing Up Part 2 on Oct 28, 2013 and The Correction To The Correct Growing Up Part 2 on Oct 7, 2020.

No comments: