Sunday, July 30, 2023

A Daily Dose Of Novocain

Today's Information Age we get any information on the internet in seconds. Too much information is available in seconds. Easy access. News feeds are 24/7. Information feeds are 24/7. Social media feeds are 24/7. 98% of all feeds are garbage. Novocain is administered. Useless facts. Useless information. Nothing learned. Nothing improved. Moreover, dissatisfaction increases there is a desire for more information hoping to quell the dissatisfaction. Brain cells are destroyed results. My IQ drops. The causality is too much Novocain. The Novocain habit I accidentally miss reading important news, information, and knowledge.

Reading is tiring. Additional mental energy is required to ignore the useless. Additional mental energy is required to stop reading. On the other hand, there are some people with more time on their hands they enjoy the useless. More power to them.

Update On A Past Blog

People who purchased shares from the blog Bet On The Real Raymond Mar Coming Soon written on Oct 4, 2014 should be happy. The stock price went up. Long term investing works. Buy and hold work.

I'm the best choice for many circumstances. I have been the best choice to get the job done. Unfortunately, there were too many barriers. Bad luck. Bad timing. I was told lies. People prevented me from being successful. Misinformation. Bad lessons. All are forgiven. I needed more time. I needed four years and 11 months to be specific. The naive, uncontrollable, and immature person is retired. Be patient.

No comments: