Sunday, August 20, 2023

Moving Forward Maturely

The week of Mon Aug 14, 2023 was one of the worst weeks in recent memory. Muggy hot or high humidity hot weather. Stomach problems. Mosquito bites affected the household for three days. Fewer hours spent job training. Shorter exercise workouts. Computer hardware problems. A minor family emergency. My weekly sleep schedule was altered. I read my book for one day only. There were no ignoring problems.

All of the above was not my fault. It was no human's fault. It was beyond my control. The probability of success to control the uncontrollable was too low. I didn't complain. There was no escaping. I didn't play video games. I didn't eat comfort junk food. I blame life.

Go with the flow was the best choice. Be strong. Be courageous. I accepted the bad week. Each problem solved one at a time. Do something was better than do nothing. Made lemonade out of the non-rotten lemons.

The week of Mon Aug 14, 2023 was a great example of a clique "life goes on." The week was a losing week. Experience experienced. Permanent memory.

No comments: