Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Three Dreams

There were three dreams last night. I wrote the dreams on paper. Here they are below.

The first dream took place at a retail strip mall named Strawberry Park in San Jose, CA. My brother and I played arcade games at a carnival in the evening. The carnival closed at midnight. We exited before midnight. Our parents waited outside. We exited the carnival in a fire truck. Mom drove. I sat in the driver side rear. We drove to Westgate Mall which was an indoor mall with retail stores along the perimeter. We shopped inside around 11:45pm. One store was Toys R Us. The inside of the store looked like a dry cleaners business.

The second dream I was in a Vietnam War protest. I wore clothes in the 1930s. I carried weapons from the Korean War. I was shot from an unknown person. I died. Nobody visited my grave during burial. One of my cousins and people unknown took care of my belongings. I might have been a ghost witnessing. The unknowns looked like the main characters from the anime series Azumanga Daioh. They read and sang from textbooks next to my grave. The textbook subject was unknown.

The third dream took place in Campbell, CA; although, the downtown in my dream was different than the actual downtown. The downtown dream version was like a city for junior college students. The city economy depended on the students. There was a tall office building with restaurants and stores on the first floor. The basement was a parking garage. I worked at a dead-end job. I worked in the mortgage department at a company named Iron Mountain.

There were foreign students hanging out at the restaurants. There were two interactions. The first interaction happened at Burger King. Two of the three students forgot their sweaters. The third student helped me put my grocery bag inside my duffle bag. My duffle bag was my eighth grade school duffle bag. The grocery bag didn't fit. The second interaction was at the ground floor parking machines to pay for parking. The same three students were present. One of the three students had trouble paying for parking. I assisted. I walked to the entrance double-doors to my parking floor which was actually the first floor above ground floor. The stairway path to the entrance double-doors was narrow. I had trouble entering with my duffle bag and backpack--yes, I wore a backpack. The dream ended with the song Lost Our Love by Air Supply.

Update On A Past Blog

The blog Happy Life written on Dec 21, 2010 is a reminder happiness must be earned. There are good ways to be happy. There are bad ways to be happy. I don't know the bad ways. The good ways include sincerity, honestly, and genuinely. There is no violence. There is no acting like a jerk or a bitch. No harassment. No bothering other people. Work for happiness. If you're happy, then nobody criticizes your life.

No comments: