Monday, March 26, 2007

Takes A Deep Breath

*sigh* *sigh* *sigh* *takes a deep breath*

Um, hello, everyone. Gee, first I apologize for not updating my Blog. So much has happened since President’s Day. Here is the latest and greatest =)

On Monday March 19, 2007 I started my new job as a contractor for Cisco. Yes, Cisco. I was officially hired a few hours after my interview. I can’t believe it. No more Colliers International. Yay! I have been happy lately, and, what I’m going to say is makes no sense. I find it hard to accept. I find it hard to follow through my happy emotions. Hold the thought. It’s another subject XD

My first week at Cisco I’m assigned to clean up the data in my department’s database. Is it Colliers’ database part II? No matter. Gotta start at the bottom and move my way to the top. I got my foot in the door and I have to find ways to stay there and become successful. Nobody becomes a CEO overnight. The work hours are long and there is so much to learn. Really—a lot to learn. The work environment is new to me because I worked in commercial real estate since I graduated college and it’s big time different. BTW, the department I work is the Proposal Experts department. The department supports Cisco’s Account Managers. The Account Managers are the salespeople who sells products and services to clients.

Cisco promotes telecommuting. My immediate co-worker who is training me telecommuted on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday and trains me from her home. Cisco also promotes instant messaging. I created an American On-Line Instant Messaging (AIM) account and I soon going to create Yahoo! Instant Messaging. If anyone wants to chat on AIM, email me. I’m a newbie chatting on-line O__o

My second week at Cisco I’m going to be in Vancouver, BC, Canada where I’m now at. There is a seminar for all of the Proposal Experts from around the world. I arrived on Sunday and I leave on Friday. I’m typing the Blog in my hotel. There was a dinner reception earlier today and I meet some people who are newbies like me. And someone told me there is a new hire working at Cisco for two days. I felt a little better today.

I want to thank my family, friends, acquaintances, and all of my supportive Colliers co-workers. I never realized how I’m really good, how I influence others to be better, my presences makes people happy, and that I have more potential than I thought. I’m a late bloomer. There is so much more I need to learn, and I sincerely really mean it. I’m more mature today compared to 10 years ago. If I had the wisdom 10 years ago, I take life for granted. I have to earn my way in life to have life come to me.

There is a beast inside me and it’s struggling to get out :-/ My life is a 1,000 puzzle pieces and I’m both struggling and figuring out how to put my life together. My Cisco job puts a few more pieces together ^^ Hey, another Blog subject. Life is a puzzle. Put the puzzle together and you found who you are ;-)

*yawn* (-,-) It’s time to go to sleep. The seminar starts Monday morning and ends on Thursday early afternoon. I want to sneak in workouts in the 24 hour gym at the hotel ^.^ I come home on Friday. I already miss home, USA, and everyone in the USA.

No comments: