Wednesday, July 04, 2007

A Favor To Slow Down Everyone

Today is Independence Day or 4th of July in the United States. 4th of July is a checkpoint for me in a calendar year. Is 2007 going by fast? For me, the year is the fastest ever in my life. It seemed Anime Expo 2006 was held yesterday, LOL. I see people rushing, being busy . . . everyone in supercharge mode. People who drink the energy drinks need to stop. The drinks are addicting =)

I have a favor to ask. Please slow down and take a break. Just stop, pause, halt, think, take a breath . . . whatever. Just stop. Close your eyes and relax or take a nap. The world is going too fast. We are rushing. Life is not getting to the finish line quickly. It's being patient and getting to the finish line successfully. Money must not be the motivating factor to work too hard and too long. (I don't work hard, I work smart, by the way, LOL.) If you earn lots of money and work too long, how are you going to find time to spend money $-( I don't want to die with a million dollars in my saving account, and money in your savings account is the worst investment. If I have a million dollars at age 80, I'm taking a trip to Toronto or Great Britain ;-)

O.K. I'm going off subject :-/ Please take Summer 2007 to slow down and take a break. Patience is my Blog subject. Slow down, please, please and enjoy your summer.

Side Note: Anime Expo 2007 Blog is coming soon. The con went so-so so the Blog is a condensed version :]

No comments: