Saturday, July 19, 2008

Triple Shot 1 of 3: Full Moon Yesterday

Hello, everyone. I write three Blog entries because I have never been the laziest person ever before yesterday. Award me the Lazy Person Of The Day award, and nobody can’t be lazy at Cisco. My attitude was full of laziness. How did I complete my assignments? It was a miracle. It’s time to eliminate my lazy attitude for the next work week =)

I arrived at work at 9:30am, the earliest for the week. I arrived at 11:00am on Monday. Thank goodness for Cisco’s flexible hours. Get the work done and arrive and leave work anytime. I completed my weekly assignments in the morning. There were no new assignments and new requests. Around 11:30am, I received information the 2:00pm meeting was delayed to next week. Thank goodness. My laziness attitude reached the peak at 11:30am which I never recovered.

I ate lunch around 1:30pm in the cafeteria. My building has a cafeteria. The cafeteria closes 30 minutes early on Friday’s for the summer at 1:30pm. I saw some people trying to order lunch late. The late people purchased packaged to-go food. I watched Vampire Knights episode 5 and episode 6 during lunch.

I arrived at my cubicle around 2:45pm. From 2:45pm to 6:30pm, I did no work. Absolutely nothing =P I wanted to leave early because I wasted my time sitting on my cubicle doing nothing. I stayed in case of emergencies. I surfed the web, checked email, and chatted online with friends. If I received a request for a report, then the report is completed on Monday because I just could not change my attitude sorry to say ;__; Today and tomorrow are recovery days.

Side Note: My department received a new manager on Monday June 9. Since then, I average two hours of real, quality work a day. I surfed the web and kept myself occupied for the average six remaining hours >.>

No comments: