Saturday, July 19, 2008

What The Heck, Let’s Add Four: If It Can’t Break, It Eventually Is Going To

I have been going to the gym three days a week to increase my physical fitness since Memorial Day. Unfortunately, my combination pad lock I have been using since high school broke. I dropped the padlock after I opened my locker. The combination wheel detached from the padlock immediately on impact at the ground.

I purchased the padlock in 1990 for my high school gym locker. In 1991, I used the padlock for my photography locker. I used the padlock in Fall Semester 1994 at San Jose State University for my locker when I took Beginning Basketball class. And since 1998, the padlock has been used for my locker at the gym. I went to two gyms. The first gym was a small gym at the business park from my first job out of college. The second gym is the gym I’m currently working out.

I purchase a new combination padlock tomorrow.

No comments: