Friday, January 15, 2010

Accutane Day 344


My latest Accutane appointment was Tue Dec 29. I asked the dermatologist the longest a patient took Accutane. He said 18 months. I stop taking Accutane when I'm acne free for one month.

I see some red spots on my forehead from the picture. I'm not sure any red spots become acne. I wait and see. I note any fully developed acne. I noticed my whiteheads on my nose is improving somewhat. The mornings I notice the whiteheads are harder to see; in other words, the whiteheads are not exposed or popping out. The evenings I see the whiteheads popping out. The improvement is I see fewer whiteheads. I continue to be patient.

No new side effects. I continue to lift at 25% less weights when I workout. My next appointment is February.

I Continue To Find Myself Finding Raymond Mar

No comments: