Sunday, January 31, 2010

Another More Just Five Minutes

Supermarket Self Checkout


My closest Nob Hill supermarket renovated the store in Oct 2008. One new addition is the self check out registers. They rock. The self checkouts are fun. Children have fun checkout out family groceries. I talked to a cashier about the self checkouts. She said there are many people who don't know how to use them. Wow!

Taking Few Accounting Class, Many More To Take

I'm taking Accounting classes at De Anza. I'm thinking Accounting is my second bachelors degree. So far, I'm doing well. I want to take more. I have the time now.

Guess The Wiki

Want to play an online game with a group of people? All you need is a computer with internet and you and your group are ready to go.

*1. Choose randomly who's going to be the announcer.
*2. The announcer goes to Wikipedia.
*3. The announcer chooses the article for the others to guess.
*4. The others have to guess the article currently on Wikipedia. What are the rules? How many guesses the others have? How many clues the announcer gives? What kind of clues the announcer gives? What is the scoring? I don't know. Make them up.
*5. After the first article is guessed, click Random article under Navigation to continue the game. Is there going to be a new announcer? Is the new announcer the person who correctly guessed the last article? Is the new announcer rotated around the group? Can the new announcer click Random article more than once to select a better article? I don't know. The group decides either during play or before play. Prizes? Maybe.

I Don't Know Why? It Happens

I have people who were my friends, then we became enemies, and now we're friends again. I was a friend to people, then he, she, or I became enemies, and now we're friends again. I don't know why the cycle happens. Regardless, the end we're friends again, hopefully for a long time. It just happens for whatever reasons.

Good Guy Or Bad Guy

A man is either a good guy or a bad guy. Ladies, don't say to a man, "You're a nice guy." Nice guys are boring guys. Good guys hate being called "nice guy."

There Is A Slingblade In A Circle Of Friends

In the book "I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell" by Tucker Max, Max says the most important person in a circle of friends or a group of people hanging out is the square person, the rational person. Max called that person in his group, "Slingblade." Slingblade was a pain in the ass to Max many times, yet Max respected him and valued his friendship.

Slingblade people are cool. Jerks are not cool.

There Are Girls Interested In You

The timing is not in my favor. I date when I move to my own house or apartment. Dating is a low priority for me. My priority is me. However, good fortunate can happen in unexpected places when I lease suspect.

I Continue To Find Myself Finding Raymond Mar

No comments: