Tuesday, January 05, 2010

More Just Five Minutes

A Loaf Of Bread, A Container Of Milk, A Stick Of Butter, And Meet A New Person

I recognize online dating, matchmaking services, and speed dating as additional ways to find dates. For me, I believe the best way to find a date is when you're not actively looking. For location, I believe the best location is the supermarket. Then why am I still single and not dated in a long time? Bad luck, bad presentation myself, not attracting, and other priorities to worry about. I start dating after I find my own residence.

Misunderstandings and Miscommunications

I'm an observant person. I like observing. Observing is one of my best ways to learn. My observing is the most common misunderstanding people have towards me. People think I'm a quiet person. I'm not. I admit I'm quiet when I meet new people especially if the group is big. I open myself up after I'm familiar with everyone and my surroundings.

My Guilty Conscious

One of my weaknesses is I have a guilty conscious. If I make a mistake, my mind is thinking sorry immediately. Some mistakes are not my fault. Some mistakes are not worth sweating over. Is guilt good? Is a guilty conscious a good conscious? I agree a guilty conscious is good if you caused an accident and a loved one was seriously injured. On the other hand, someone is harassing you and you hit the person. Are you feeling guilty? I think everyone has a guilty conscious. It depends on the life situation and we make a choice whether we feel guilty or not.

I Want More . . .

Is this the life I want I'm currently living? Watch anime, play board games and a little video games, workout three days a week, hangout with my friends once or twice a week, live at home, and work at a dead end job? I want more. I want MORE! I'm going to earn it. What do I want? Honestly, I don't know. I do know I want more than what I'm living my life today. (Side note: the friends I currently have are awesome.)

. . . How About Settling Down? Get Married And Have Children?

I don't have money. 'nuff said.

Friends First Then Lovers

I believe when a couple wants to be in a serious relationship, they must be friends first. I believe it takes patience and time to develop a serious relationship. It takes years for a couple to get married. Take it slowly. Don't rush. If it was meant to be, it's meant to be.

Rain

My favorite weather condition. Rain. I dress up for the cold, for the rain, for the storm. I bring my umbrella. I enjoy listening to rain in my house. I hear the rain drops hit the windows. Drivers must slow down in rain. We can never have too little water. Rain is a good reason for a couple to walk together under one umbrella. Rain.

I Continue To Find Myself Finding Raymond Mar

No comments: