Thursday, February 04, 2010

De Anza Week Feb 1, 2010

Mon Feb 1, 2010

How can people survive without breakfast? I can't, especially on days I attend classes.

Today, again I experienced problems waking up. Also, I didn't finish my Acct homework. I'm behind in almost everything. No worries. I'm going with the flow. I don't fight it. I don't like being behind. However, I do like not being stressed. I have fun here and there, and fun is important. I think of my current situation as being busy. Being busy is better than being bored.

I digress. I didn't have time to shave and eat breakfast. I went to school at 9:30am and arrive at 9:50am. I parked at Flint Center garage. I'm trying to cut expenses; unfortunately, I had to buy orange juice for Peachtree and a burger and apple pie for Acct. For me, I must eat breakfast.

We took the Chap 13 quiz. I scored 80% on the quiz. Like past quizzes, I misread a quiz question. Oh, well. The Chap 13 was better written and more straight forward. Then we got our first mid-term results. I got a 93%. The instructor was disappointed with the overall performance. 9 students got an A, 7 got a B, 6 got a C, and 15 got a D or F. I expect students to drop out after the second mid-term. The instructor drops the lowest mid-term grade. The second mid-term is scheduled for Wed Feb 10. That's fast!

I scored an 87% for my Payroll Accounting mid-term. Lots of students made dumb mistakes including me. One problem I followed the procedure correctly; unfortunately, I calculated the numbers incorrectly. The instructor said lots of students got an A. I don't know. The students I talked none of them got an A. The mid-term was straightforward. No tricks.

Tue Feb 2, 2010

I had mucus in my throat hours before singing class. I hope I don't get sick. My Acct instructor was sick. A classmate and I sing one song for the mid-term. I begin to memorize the short song tomorrow.

Wed Feb 3, 2010

I kinda rushed the morning. I gave myself extra sleep to make sure I don't fatigue. So far, so good I'm not sick and it seemed my congestion was getting better. I didn't have time to shave. I did eat a good breakfast. I arrived at Stelling parking garage at 9:40am. Plenty of spaces.

I turned in my Peachtree Chaps 7 and 8 homework. I always read the green sheet to make sure I complete the correct next week's homework assignment. I started Chap 9. It's long. Acct was a straightforward class.

Dance class was a full turnout. What happened the last two weeks? Nothing new for the West Coast Swing. We learned new moves for the Cha Cha Cha.

I Continue To Find Myself Finding Raymond Mar

No comments: