Friday, July 09, 2010

A Frozen Dinner

I cleaned my room the past three days. I threw away junk, donated used clothes, and rearranged my room for a different look. I also vacuumed and dusted. I'm airing out a comforter bag to protect my blankets. I'm waiting for the vinyl smell to dissipate. And I need to purchase new posters. The posters on my closet are outdated.

I found part of a Swanson frozen dinner cardboard box. The cardboard box reminded me I ate a frozen dinner twice in my life. I was a picky eater when I was a child. Today, I'm happy I'm less picky. Let's be honest. Everyone has some pickiness in regards to food and drink.

Add some excitement in your life, even if it's the little things. The next time you visit a supermarket, buy a frozen food you never ate, buy a drink you never drank, buy a snack you wanted to munch. The next time you visit a BevMo or similar beverage store, go to the soda aisle and try no name sodas. Don't worry about eating healthy. You can say you ate that food or drank the drink once. There are lots of experiences we do once.

Off the top of my head, I tried Spaghetti O's, Andes mint chocolate, frozen pizza rolls, Indian food in a restaurant, PopTarts, and Dr. Pepper once. There are so many foods and drinks to try. I want to eat key lime pie, drink more new sodas at BevMo, and eat a Hot Pocket. The next time you have nothing to do, try a new food and drink and you say, "I tried it once."

I'm A Good Guy Growing Up Finding Raymond Mar

No comments: