Saturday, July 20, 2013

I Always Have Something To Write

My Innovate Common Knowledge Blog is active. I share my ideas, opinions, thoughts, experiences, mistakes, victories . . . anything, anywhere, and anyone from my five senses. I express moments and instances when I'm smarter, wiser, and learning something new. I write when I innovate common knowledge. I occasionally write a funny blog. I stink being funny, yet I continue to improve my comedy skills. I continue to blog from serious conversations to lighthearted moments.

A few of my common themes include:

*meeting new people
*encouraging people to seek new adventures and experience new experiences
*innovating infinitely
*changing to be better and smarter
*being physically active
*cooking meals and reading books
*getting up and doing something, anything

I brought back the Top Ten lists in Oct 2012. The last time I wrote a top ten was in Sept 2009. I post pictures of my life from my smart phone camera. I blog my occasional Sign Of My Times (SOMT) series which talks about how life changing today compared to my younger days. And I post of picture of my face during my post Accutane treatment. I have plenty to write.

Anything can inspire me to write a blog. Some inspirations include a current event, a picture, an article, a past moment in my life, a book I read, a new life philosophy I thought about, a recent conversation, an observation, and just thinking. Writing a blog keeps my writing skills sharp and my brain active. I stop writing when I stop living.

No comments: