Thursday, November 14, 2013

I Did It Right

We experience bad days, bad moments, and bad luck. We can't control everything 24 hours a day. We're human. There are times in our lives we experience a downturn. We make the best every day. There's always tomorrow. It's life.

I can't control the economy. I can't control employers and recruiters rejecting my resume. I'm doing my best to find employment. I have been improving my job search to include spending additional time joining a job networking group, learning new job skills, and reviewing my job knowledge. I'm spending more time working out at the gym to improve my health when I'm taking a break from applying for jobs.

I'm happy and fortunate I have good self-awareness. I'm learning from my mistakes. I realize most of my faults and correcting them. I'm stronger, smarter, and wiser. I'm making good choices. I'm not repeating my mistakes. There's going to be more mistakes to correct. There's going to be more faults I realize that must be corrected. I'm not perfect.

I realized how powerful forgiveness affects people. Forgiveness removes hate. I hated the world and my life years ago. I have no more hate. No hate relieves and cleanses a person. I must earn everything I want in my life. I'm responsible for my actions and thoughts. I don't take life for granted. Patience is important. My successes and my dreams are coming soon. They're coming to my life. I believe in myself.

My life is in the present time. I continue to meet new people and make new friends. There are more adventures to seek and new experiences to experience. I never stop learning. I never stop innovating my life. I always be a good person.

I'm happy and grateful for my life as of today. I appreciate the people who helped me become a better person. I'm proud for what I have done from my head to my toes and my physical, mental, and emotional states; in particular, since Oct 4, 2008, the day I realized I must grow up. I have time to think and to reflect what happened throughout my past whether it was good or bad. In the meantime, think, plan, prioritize, and execute my next course of action.

No comments: