Saturday, September 13, 2014

Roadblocks On My Life's Road

I wrote a list of obstacles preventing me from living a good life. My list was written weeks after I started working at Artisan. The timing is good to share my list given what happened the week of Mon Sep 8. Obviously, no money, major health problems, and family tragedies are roadblocks. Here are roadblocks that apply to my life.

Live at home with my parents too long. The economy is terrible. Silicon Valley is expensive to live. It's acceptable to live with my parents in an expensive area with low paying jobs; however, living with my parents for an extended amount of time limits how I want to live my life. I'm finding a new job hoping to move out.

No job. If I don't find a job soon, then I have a gap on my resume. I can't have gaps. The job market is rough. I need everything on my resume to present myself attractable to companies.

No friends. People is key to my success in life. My life is doomed with no friends. No social activity. I always meet new people and make new friends. People are a top priority in my life. They provide support when I need it. I do my best to provide support to them when needed.

Lose my memories. Memories is my life's most precious. If I lose my memories, then I lose my life. My good memories and my bad memories define who I am. I take care of my brain.

Single and lonely. I believe life's ultimate happiness is falling in love. There is no substitution to a human being sharing your life. The physical contact, the memories created between the couple, the mental challenge staying active, the emotional support, the financial advantage, and the spirit of being a couple--not being lonely. Couples who stay together show me they're strong and committed to keep their relationship together. Strength and commitment are two respectable attributes in a person.

No physical activity. I feel weak without physical activity. Working out at the gym and hiking are two physical activities I value the most. I fail to understand how some people function without physical activity. Physical activity has advantages including slowing the progression of aging, mental resting, and stronger tolerance to stress.

No internet. Email, social networking, researching, job searching. My life is stalled without internet access.

Email: feedbackininblog@innovateinfinitely.com

No comments: