Monday, November 17, 2014

I Blog, You Comment Tue Nov 17, 2014

Thank you for the comments, opinions, and feedback.

There Are Many Children With Parents Like Mine blog was about adults who were raised by their parents similar to my parents. Lots of comments were related to our similar childhoods. I mentioned my parents lacked parental knowledge, inattentiveness to my problems, and played the "ignore the problems and hope they go away".



Yup, my brother, my sister, and I had dumb parents. My sister and I forgive them. My brother hasn't. He's not on speaking terms with our parents. --Francis Alvarez, Arlington, TX

Did your parents hit you? Did your parents ditch you? No? Then you parents raised you well. Sounds simple, yes. There are many children in abusive homes, foster care, and homeless who want your parents. --Leslie Owen, Fresno,CA

You could have been in a worse situation with terrible parents. You're not in jail. They did something right. --Debbie Jefferson, Cincinnati, OH

I agree with you blog 100%. Parents who failed on what you wrote shouldn't be parents. I don't care whether they have lots of money to bail you out of problems. Or to buy you out. Terrible parents. I'm feel pessimistic now after writing this. Finally, there should be government mandatory parenting classes teaching basic parenting. Want more jobs. Start these classes. --Teresa Harrison, San Jose, CA

I wrote a blog telling the world to relax. Take a deep breath. Rest and recuperate. The timing is perfect to read An Open Blog To The World.



I'm a secretary in a law firm. I've been more mistakes committed by the attorneys as the year continued. They're tired. They're prone to more mistakes. Imagine they go to court without me correcting their errors. They lose the case. --Edna Torres, Dallas, TX

My youngest in junior high and my oldest in high school. Dead tired after a long school day. My high school days were never this stressful. What's going on with the world? Take a damn break! Get some sleep! --Byron Murphy, Kansas City, MI

The reason we're tired is too much television shows. Stop watching television, or at least cut your shows in half. --Jody Miles, Buffalo, NY

The world is over-simulated. Be strong. Rest. Don't give in to all this simulation we see with technology and the tv screen, the phone screen, and the computer screen. --Corey Ferguson, Wichita, KS

When will the world realize the lack of sleep hurts everyone? One person is stressed affects the people around him/her. Is it really important to finish everything in one day? If it not important, it's not meant to be done today. The sun will come up tomorrow. --Brenda Burton, Baltimore, MD

There were mixed opinions when I wrote How I Buy DVDs.



Great advice. I sold half my DVD collection I never watched in years. Less clutter in the living room. --Bethany Gonzalez, NM

Good idea. I follow your advice when I think about buying a DVD. It's true what are the chances I watch 100s of movies a year? Not with my daily schedule raising children and keeping my wife happy. --Travis Summers

I can't wait when the DVD is released. I don't watch movies in movie theaters. I buy it to for a big collection. I'm happy with my big collection. Best way to relief stress. --Gilberto Mason, Seattle, WA

The worse blog I read. One, I don't have a DVD collection. I use NetFlix. Two, you're a cheap person. Three, a waste of space in my apartment. Waste of resources printing the paper and making the DVD covers. We have too much trash. --Jan Chan, Los Angeles, CA

Job candidates have a better chance getting a job with good social and conversation skills. I wrote a blog talking about The New Job Interview where the interview is a conversation.



The old school conversation Q&A is outdated and ineffective. If I can have a good conversation with you, then I hire you. --Doug Gill via email

I smile, you smile. We have eye contact. I'm comfortable being in your presence. I will hire you. --Noel Carlson, Chicago, IL

It's like asking a person out on a date. If I want to date you, you'll be hired. --Jessie Payne, SF, CA

I follow new life rules thanks to Mike. Read Mike's Rules to follow them.



These are basic rules. Overstated! Waste of time. --Danielle, Virginia Beach, VA

Fake it till you believe it and courage and comfortable were worth my time reading it. --Gerard Ross, Long Beach, CA

I'm a grade school teacher. I added a couple of Mike's Rules to my classroom rules. --"Miss Cookie" via email

All feedback for What Is Innovate Infinitely? stated it was terrible. There was no point of the blog. Stupid. Weak. The comment that summed up all the feedback in a cruel way:



Look, sir. You still live at home. You overeducated for a job in retail. You have no friends. That's enough to tell me your "innovate infinitely" is a bunch of bull shit. I bet you're an anime fan since you mentioned Japantown. The people who are geeks and anime don't know shit when it comes to living life. Losers. You're weak. You really need strength. You need opportunities. Yeah, right. You don't deserve opportunities. Prove to the world and the world will reward you. The world has a way to give good people good fortunes and bad people bad fortunes. You are lucky your parents let you live at your age. I kick my kids out if they were living at home over 40 years old. --Shawn Powell, Washington D.C.

I got sick big time in May and June. I wrote Top Ten Ways I Lower My Chances Getting Sick to share my mistakes and to remember what I do to avoid getting sick. Some people agreed with my ideas. Some didn't.



I agreed with a clean house, taking your time, and staying hydrated. I disagreed with the soda is your best friend. --Cesar Holt, Baton Rouge, LA

Good article. I adapted the stay hydrated. I should use it to motivate me to drink more water. --Chelsea Mann via email

These are life changing ideas. You're not even a doctor. Good job. --Elisa Fuller, Vancouver, BC, Canada

My goodness. What a bunch of bull. Soda for spicy foods. Nope. Eat three meals. Not for my body. Too much sleep is bad for you. --Jeremiah Griffith, San Diego, CA

Email: feedbackininblog@innovateinfinitely.com

No comments: