Saturday, July 01, 2017

I Blog, You Comment Jul 1, 2017

Happy Fourth Of July. Take advantage of the extended weekend to take a deep breath. Find time to take a deep breath during your time off for those who work during the extended weekend. Relax!

Many people praised my Top Ten Men Truths. Some boys never become men because they ignore the truths to be strong male human beings. Some adult males continue living without motivation to become men. They're big boys or big babies.


Number 3 (timing and luck) is my favorite. Some people live a successful life in part because life went their way. --Matt Davis, Rockville, MD

I showed my husband and my two high school sons your top ten truths. I hope the three of them learned something from them. Thanks! --Patsy Hawkins, Fort Walton Beach, FL

I see pictures on all my social media the 20s men are not men. They're naive living beings walking around with no care. I'm sad to say there are middle school aged boys with more maturity. --Clifford Peterson, Royersford, PA

I'm 51. Your top ten truths should be printed on every school textbook to teach the life realities. BTW, I my first kissing a girl I was 12. --Leroy Griffin, Jamaica Plain, MA

Enough with the political correctness. Let's get back to old school teachings. Tell the truth. Speak it straight. No cuteness. Life doesn't care about being nice. Life rewards those who live their lives to the fullness. --Jacky Smith, Encino, CA

Teachers, neighbors, and my fellow mom friends teach their children and students the inside is more important than the outside. Media the same. However, I agree with your number 2 inside and outside are equally important. I'm teaching my children a one up. Inside is important. So is outside. --Lois Franklin, Collegeville, PA

The losers have no motivation at all. They don't care about life. These men are not men. They are boys. Overgrown, overweight boys. They live life the wrong way being patient hoping life goes in their way ignoring their problems. They complain and take it out on others. I bet a million dollars these boys never kissed a woman. --Frances Tate, Baltimore, MD

I compared access to technology when I was a child and access to technology for today's children. I didn't have internet, cell phones, and a tablet when I was a child. Reflecting And Connecting Both Technology And My Childhood explains.


Many people, children and adults, are not using today's technology correctly. It seems, and it's my opinion, people are using technology to escape from today's stressful life. --Kelly Cole, South El Monte, CA

Technology is working. We can look up information quickly instead of going to the library. We're meeting new people outside our cities, states, and even countries. I'm embracing technology. Today's children have it made living the best life. Better than my life in the 1970s. --Mable Byrd, Lake In The Hills, IL

I agree technology is not connecting us closer. Technology is an escape. People are using technology to ignore their problems. They're not solving their own problems. --Ling Su, Onalaska, WI

When I was a child, I call my friends in the neighborhood. We socialize with each other making a mess in the backward, spraying our bodies with the water hose on hot days, and eating lots of cookies. What are today's children doing? Video games, YouTube, email. I have friends says my son. Have they visit our us. Na, that's okay, we're connecting with our phones and tablets. *shakes head* --Sonja Watkins, Conway, SC

I understood a life lesson some people disagree. I used to believe knowledge is more important than desire. I wrote Motivated To Do What I'm Doing motivation is more important than knowledge or "I will" is more important than "I know".


I'm a high school math teacher. Most of my classes I'm assigned are remedial. I see my students' faces during the beginning of the new school year they're dumb they don't know math. I have a poster saying willpower is more important than knowledge. I remind them routinely. At the end of the school year, some students' math knowledge improved the next year they're take normal math classes. How do these students graduate to normal math classes? Do they become smart? Yes, in a way. The correct answer is motivation. They were motivated to learn. It's hard initially. It's easier as the school year continued. --Sonja Watkins, Conway, SC

Many business owners we're not smart people. They had the desire to succeed. They were not smart in school. Their desire was the reason they're business owners, and that's smart people. --Eula George, Wilmington, MA

Book knowledge. Who gives a s**t! Anyone can learn something from a book. If you have the motivation to fill in the gaps what's missing in your life, then you're smarter than the 4.0 student. --Viola Torres, Japan
Yeah, I was like you in college. Motivation didn't help me study and score high exam scores. I needed the knowledge to study. Or I feel dumb taking the test. It seemed my bosses and executives were not smart. How did they become such high ranking people? One reason is common. Promote the least effective employee to do the least damage to a department for daily operations. The truth is my bosses and executives are motivated to learn, and the motivation impresses the high ups to promote them to managers and executives. Knowledge is a factor. Motivation is a higher factor. --Lee Fowler, New York, NY

People submitted feedback expressing sympathy when I became anti-social for the first time in my life. Much appreciated! I shared what happen in Anti-Social For The First Time.


Anti-social is temporary. I experience it many times. --iluvcookies, via email

My husband and I accept each of us wanting to be lonely. Anti-social. Leave me alone. Nobody bother me. One may think wives want alone time. Not for us. --Billie Knight, Staten Island, NY

Everything is going to be okay. I'm a regular reader. You're working hard for success. --Orville Bishop, Hammonton, NJ

Your blogs have recently a common theme: independence, finding a job, learning new skills, exercising. The anti-social feeling is telling you to stop for now. Get away. Do something different. --Jon Reyes, Fairhope, AL

If you have to take drugs for depression, then I worry about you. The anti-depression drugs [are] full of crap. It's the drugs companies profiting from people's sorrows. --Esther Davidson, Springboro, OH

It's all in the brain. Perhaps there's something in the brain causing anti-social. But since it's the first time in your life, no worries. If it happens many times, see a doctor.--Holly Harper, Ontario, CA

Don't worry. Everyone experiences some sort of emotional problems. Depression, anti-social, loneliness, fatigue. We're all humans. Take it easy.--Leo Copeland, Minneapolis, MN

Email: feedbackininblog@innovateinfinitely.com

No comments: