Wednesday, November 02, 2005

It’s All Tricks and No Treats

So far this week, everything is Wakko. I’m calling the current Wakko as Tricks in the spirit of Halloween on Monday T_T

Currently, I just ate dinner and I’m now typing my latest blog. After I finish, I do 100 sit-ups, take a shower, prepare lunch for tomorrow, read, and drink green tea.

On Monday and Tuesday, I received late afternoon requests from the brokers. The requests were out of the ordinary, non-research requests. Fortunately, I was able to complete them because I know how to do them >.> I went home late on those two days. Those two work days were Tricks.

Monday evening, luckily, was a Treat. I drove to Safeway to purchase Crystal Geyser one gallon water for home. In Safeway, I saw some trick-or-treaters, and I saw more trick-or-treaters when I drove from Safeway to home. I drove extra slowly. Later in the evening, I watched some Monday Night football, checked my first aid kit, and updated my webpage.

On Tuesday, however, the entire day was a Trick. I could not check my personal email nor do some Internet browsing. I came home half tired and didn’t finish my nightly activities.

The Tricks continued today. At work, it took a while to check my personal email because I didn’t check on Tuesday while at the same time updating 36 building records by uploading the building picture. It was boring. I could not enjoy reading and responding to my personal email. My mind was in a jumble concentrating on too many tasks. I went home on time because my Mom purchased furniture. She needed me to drive the truck to pick up the furniture. Don’t ask dwhy my Mom purchased additional furniture. To paraphrase Dilbert, if you don’t like the answer, don’t ask the question.

And now here I am. No updating the webpage tonight. I’m going to sleep early because I’m going to the gym on Thursday and Friday. Need to rest up. Oh, and one side note: there were lots of Tricks this week which I don’t want to mention because they were really, really Tricky :-X

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Resume? I don't need a resume. Here is my resume: Innovator. I'm available to innovate for hire.

No comments: