Saturday, November 05, 2005

A Week of Tricks

Here I am late night typing the latest blog *yawn* (-,-) To continue from the last blog, the tricks continued. The week was full of tricks I tell ya!

On my way home on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, I heard the Bevery Hills song from some singer on Today’s Best Mix 106.5 FM. Another trick! I don’t know who the singer and maybe I should not. I listen to 106.5 FM on the way to and from work because the station talks about the latest entertainment news consistently. Outside driving, it’s 98.5 KFOX, 102.1 KDFC, and 740 KCBS.

Another trick was today at work. Today I finished my monthly portion of calculating statistics and I finished entering comparables. Usually, the comparables take two to three days depending on broker request. Here was a trick in my favor.

On the other hand, continuing at work, my co-worker talked to me the last three days. I don’t know why? We rarely talk to each other. There is nothing to talk about. Really. BTW, my department only has two people. There are others who help; however, officially, it’s two people.

Today, Saturday, it’s errands day. Got to do some shopping. And then later, update my webpage. Hope everything have a nice weekend :-)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Resume? I don't need a resume. Here is my resume: Innovator. I'm available to innovate for hire.

No comments: