Thursday, November 10, 2005

The Blues

Since November 1 . . . no, since Daylight Standard Time began, I have been in the blues. Fortunately, I’m not near being depressed. I find some fun here and there, even if it’s short. It’s just me and my surroundings have been in the blues.

This week, there are some brokers who are using the Research Department in ways they never used before. In the beginning of 2005, many brokers were using Research in unordinary ways because they were worried about not fulfilling their 2005 targets. Moreover, January 2005 was kinda in the blues for me—heck, I remember the radio station DJ lacked enthusiasm. The brokers inside work and me outside work were concerned how the year 2005 was going to be.

As of today’s blog entry, many of those brokers achieved at least their minimum targets. And currently, there is concern for the year 2006. The economy remains uncertain. There is going to be a new Federal Reserve chairman because Alan Greespan retires on January 2006. Is inflation going to remain in check?

Furthermore, I’m being slammed at work. Some of those requests are time consuming requests. It’s not difficult, just takes a ton of time—something that should not happened which is another subject ;-) I took a late lunch today and yesterday and I’m sooo behind in my primary responsibilities!

The fun, the excitement, and the joy of doing stuff outside work such as updating my webpage, going to the gym, reading books, and more don’t exist currently. Maybe it’s an adjustment period to get used to the dark at 5:00 P.M.? Maybe it’s because I’m tired? Maybe it’s something else? All this week when I come home from work, I’m tired. I don’t have the energy to do all my activities. Yesterday, I was reading a book and I became really sleepy. I didn’t even brush my teeth. Just too tired to get out of bed which I hate to do. On the other hand, I was able to do my 100 sit-ups. I probably going to have one blog entry for the week :-<

And today, I was supposed to go to the gym. No gym today. I went home early from work because I could not concentrate. Today everything is haywired . . . no, the week is haywired . . . no, again, the last two weeks has been haywired.

Tomorrow is another day. Maybe something good happens tomorrow. The world didn’t come to an end today :-))

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Resume? I don't need a resume. Here is my resume: Innovator. I'm available to innovate for hire.

No comments: