Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Breakfast Is The Most Important Meal Of The Day

Especially for kids. Kids must eat breakfast. When I was going to preschool and kindergarten, I drink a cup of milk. I don't remember eating anything. No cereal, no pancakes, not even junk food, nothing. I ate pancakes and full breakfasts during non school days and vacations only. When my family moved to a new home, my brother, sister, and I ate breakfast on our own. We rarely ate breakfast together. And 95% of the time we ate cereal only.

Parents and guardians, kids develop big time during their early years. Don't neglect breakfast. Kids need energy to grow, learn, make friends, and being kids. I think my lack of breakfast when I was a kid prevented me from being a kid. I was not a smart student, didn't have lots of friends, and I felt I developed really slowly. I don't remember what I learned when I attended preschool. Fortunately, I watched Sesame Street to learn my ABCs and 123s; although sadly I never understood most of the jokes.

Today, I eat a bigger bowl of cereal, toast, and I recently added sausage. I get the stomach growls at work around 10:30 A.M. That's not good. It's hard to concentrate thinking of the growls. I'm thinking how to innovate my breakfast meals. And I don't drink coffee :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Resume? I don't need a resume. Here is my resume: Innovator. I'm available to innovate for hire.

No comments: