Thursday, May 25, 2006

One By One Guilty

Utility company Enron Chief Executive Officer Jeffrey Skilling and Chairman Kenneth Lay were convicted of conspiracy and fraud charges. The case is one of the biggest business scandals in history. One by one, the Enron Task Force won guilty pleas from 16 former executives, including Chief Financial Officer Andrew Fastow. It’s kinda like the Watergate scandal. One by one, the people involved pleaded guilty.

My feeling is Skilling and Lay should receive the maximum sentence. Their crimes of losing billions of investor dollars and thousands of Enron jobs. Unforgivable :-< Any executives committing fraud today, watch out.

As an innovator worker *__*, I don’t like to work under dishonest executives. I don’t understand why top executives commit conspiracy and fraud. I honestly don’t know. Is it despair?

Anyways, the blog entry is short and brief. I wanted to share my thoughts and feelings about today’s event.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Resume? I don't need a resume. Here is my resume: Innovator. I'm available to innovate for hire.

No comments: