Friday, May 05, 2006

Number 100!

A big thank you for those who read my Blog . . . and again there are a few out there =__= The latest Blog entry is my 100th entry. The last three weeks I have been heck-a-busy >.< which explains the big gaps in Blog entries. I feel caught up; however, I feel empty such that there’s nothing to do. No worries. Something is creeping up my back very soon. O.K., now to Blog entry number 100.

When I was a kid, I remember getting a $100 bill. A piece of green colored paper with Benjamin Franklin. (BTW, Franklin was never President of the United States.) I felt I was the richest kid in the world. I could buy all the snacks anywhere and anytime. Today, the standard of living is much higher. $100 today buys fewer goods and services.

What fascinates me about the number 100 is how easy it takes to reach 100. The more I think about 100, the more I convince myself 100 is not a big number. Examples include 100 Blog entries, eBay feedback 100, 100 posts on a forum, earning 100 wins in a baseball career, closing 100 real estate deals, owning 100 DVDs, knowing 100 people, and the first 100 days of something. After the 100 is reached, I feel I learned something . . . I feel I innovated something in my life.

I thought getting a $100 bill was hard as a child. As I look back, it was easy to get a $100 bill—even today’s children can earn $100 easily. Set goals with the number 100 in mind to focus on getting experience. Experience counts big time. After achieving 100, the sky’s the limit ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for taking the time to read my Blog. I’m looking forward to 900 more to reach *says like a baseball announcer announcing a home run* number 1,000!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Resume? I don't need a resume. Here is my resume: Innovator. I'm available to innovate for hire.

No comments: