Sunday, July 09, 2006

2006 Anime Expo Blog

Starting on Monday July 10, 2006, I’m going to post what I did at Anime Expo 2006. There are going to be seven Blog entires. The first is the Introduction and Prologue, the second is the Pre-Registration Day, the third through sixth are the days of the con, and the seventh is the Epilogue and Notes.

Today I feel much better. No more headaches, my fever is gone, I feel I have more energy, and my sore throat is going away. Yet, I’m still taking it easy. I’m probably going to start stretching out and doing sit-ups starting on Wednesday. I hope to go back to the gym starting on Thursday June 20 *__* I really want to work out again. BTW, my gym seems to be getting busier. Did my gym have a special promotion they told new members only?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Resume? I don't need a resume. Here is my resume: Innovator. I'm available to innovate for hire.

No comments: