Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Another Reverse The Curse

I just got back from Anime Expo 2006 (AX06). I had a great time. There were lots of goods and few bads. Gee, I feel really happy at the moment . . . and tired from driving back home. Never been really happy before. Gee again, how do I respond to happiness.

I want to share what I did at AX06. *Yawn* (-,-) The curse. In Star Trek, arguably all even numbered movies are good and odd numbered movies are bad. For me and my anime conventions, all odd numbered year are good and even numbered year are bad. For AX06, the curse is gone. I had a great time. I had a happy time. I’m going to submit Blog entries on what I did before, during, and after AX06.

Some of the good:

--Pre-registration was easy
--Met lots of new people and hanged out with a few of them
--CLAMP panel and CLAMP gathering both were awesome

Some of the bad:

--Too hot
--Full Metal Alchemist gathering was chaotic
--Didn’t get the Full Metal Alchemist director’s autograph

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Resume? I don't need a resume. Here is my resume: Innovator. I'm available to innovate for hire.

No comments: