Monday, May 18, 2009

De Anza Journal Week May 11, 2009

Mon May 11

I was running late big time. My gut feeling said the instructor arrives on time. He did. I arrived 12-15 minutes late. I walked straight to the instructor. There was a pause between us. I didn't know what to say at first. Seconds later and quick thinking, I said, "It's quiet because there's no music." The instructor turned on the stereo.

I started with the warm up exercises with the bar. Then I continued learning and memorizing the new workout. I apply the new workout and my old workout at my gym after the quarter is over. The instructor ended class on time and I didn't have time to workout on my legs.

Wed May 13

I arrived five minutes before class started. The instructor showed up earlier than me. Wow! Attendance was low. Good workout because I had time to work on my legs. I still haven't finished the new workout from start to finish.

I showered in the gym after class. De Anza has a swim club. Parents pay fees to join the De Anza Swim Club. Their children train in swimming and compete in events through the summer. I was showering and a father and son from the swim club took a shower in my area. There are two areas. The son wore his swimming trunks and the father was naked. They were showering together that didn't bother me. However, after being splashed by the son, I turned around and saw the son spraying water on the father's private parts. Anyways, I minded my own business.

I changed into my street clothes and I briefly talked to a student in my class. He asked for my name and we introduced each other. Very friendly guy. It's something I must do in the future.

I walked back to the car and drove around campus to park near the visual arts auditorium. Time to eat a snack before dance. I ordered the burger combo and browsed the internet.

In dance class, we reviewed the Cha Cha Cha again. Then we worked on West Coast Swing. The class needs more practice on the Hammerlock. Finally, we started learning the Samba.

I'm growing up Finding Raymond Mar

No comments: