Sunday, May 17, 2009

No Goal, No Goal

Goals are useful for success. A person must have goals to do something in their life such as graduate college, learn how to shoot a bow & arrow, read a book, or visit a new country. Must a person have goals to be successful or at least to live life?

I'm updating the blog post 2008-2009 Goals posted on Sept 29, 2008. I mentioned to review your goals regularly. Goals are necessary to become a better person. On March 11, 2009, I removed all my goals. The reason is I don't know what I'm doing now and what I want to do. I live the present, live one day at a time. Perhaps my goal is to find my goals. The latest goals I closed were reading three books, improving my exercising workout, and building a new PC. I closed those goals and removed all unfinished goals at my webpage Innovate Infinitely.

Yes, I'm contradicting what I said regarding goals "help a lost soul move forward." Is it bad luck that nothing is going my way? Is the wind not blowing with me behind my back? Bad timing? I'm not working hard enough? I'm doing something wrong? I just don't know.

Being unemployed, I have all the time in the world. I started hiking, started sewing, and started dancing. I want to attend a classic rock concert and jazz festivals. There are the San Jose and Monterey Jazz festivals. I have another choice for my second major, my new career. It's being a tax agent. I have four choices: nurse, accounting, finance, and tax agent. I'm not sure accounting and tax agent are the same. The job search is terrible.

I have an understanding for people who live without goals. However, I hope those people find a legitimate goal in their lives to life their lives with a purpose, to live life with a meaning, an accomplishment that some people never had an accomplishment throughout their lives. If I accomplish something big, I promise to share at Innovating Common Knowledge. Sadly, in my years living, I have no big accomplishment.

I'm growing up Finding Raymond Mar

No comments: