Saturday, May 30, 2009

De Anza Journal Week May 18, 2009

Mon May 18

The instructor arrived on time. It looked like his schedule before class is completed. I began the warm ups with the bar. And the weather was warmer than usual. I didn't have time to jog before class in the gym.

Wed May 20

Fanime Con'09, a Japanese anime convention, was in my mind. Today, I focused on all the leg workouts. Any time remaining I work on the upper body. I like the new workout. I have two beginning weight workouts. I can't wait to use either workout after the quarter is over.

I also have another choice for a second major. The choice is a tax agent, someone who works on taxes for people. I'm aware there is tax software like Turbo Tax. I need to do research if being a tax agent is worth my time. The job search remains horrible!

Dance class we reviewed the cha cha cha. The reason we review is because on Thur June 11, there is a dance show. All the dance classes at De Anza must show up to perform a dance. My class does the cha cha cha. Showing up is mandatory. It's worth 10 points. After the cha cha cha, we learned West Coast Swing and Samba. My sister gave me a West Coast Swing lesson Tue. night.

I'm growing up Finding Raymond Mar

No comments: