Monday, May 04, 2009

De Anza Journal Week Apr 27, 2009

Mon Apr 27

The instructor continued to arrive late. Fortunately, I don't mind because I arrive late for class, too, lol. The workout was kinda boring. It was time for me to upgrade my workout and experiment. It was time to try new workouts especially free weights. Experimenting in class was good because when the quarter ends, I use the new workouts in my gym. Tonight or tomorrow, I visit www.bodybuilding.com and download a new workout schedule.

Wed Apr 29

I downloaded a new workout from www.bodybuilding.com. I was eager to try it out. The first workout I joined two classmates in a warmup workout using the bar. Great workout. Love to learn it again and memorize it. After the warm up, I asked the instructor to teach me the squat. Love the squat. I felt the new workout on my upper legs on Thur.

Next, I showered in the gym, then I parked my car close to the visual arts auditorium for my dance class. I ate a burger and fries and read manga (Japanese comics) online.

Time to dance. We finished the cha cha cha. I memorized the moves and wrote on paper when I arrived home immediately. The next dance we learned is the west coast swing. Need advanced lessons that I get from my sister ;) After dance, I went to Lucky to buy milk. The whole milk in a clear half gallon was outdated. I had to buy the half gallon in paper.

I'm growing up Finding Raymond Mar

No comments: