Saturday, May 02, 2009

Accutane Day 86


I'm sad. I have two bumps on the top of my left eyebrow. It looks like blackheads. And there are six smaller bumps that also look like blackheads. I'm sad *sniff, sniff* Furthermore, my nose still have blackheads. They are thick and dominate my face. I don't care about blackheads on my cheeks. It's an embarrassment I have blackheads on my nose. I'm strong to resist popping the blackheads on my nose.

My next appointment is Thur May 14. I'm logging significant acne or blackheads appearing anywhere. There was two red spots on my face that went away in a few days and a acne on my upper back just to the right of my spine.

I continue to take accutane before dinner. I'm not depressed. I remain patient and optimistic ^__^

I'm growing up Finding Raymond Mar

No comments: