Sunday, June 07, 2009

De Anza Journal Week June 1, 2009

Mon June 1

The instructor emailed the take home exam. The 20 multiple choice questions scantron exam is due Mon June 8.

Today's workout was one of my better ones despite me being tired. I had trouble getting up from bed. I was recovering being sick after Memorial Day weekend. My muscles were tight. I had a few minutes to spare after working out my upper body for squats.

I talked to the instructor before I exited class telling him I saw him on KPIX news. Last week, all the local news did news articles on all the local colleges regarding budget cuts, reduced classes, and fee increases.

After class, I went to the gas station to fill up my car. I applied a bottle of fuel injection cleaner before I filled up my car. Gas prices are increasing.

Wed June 3

I learned a new term. It's "Forced Rep." Forced Rep is when a spotter helps the lifter complete a rep.

I was running late. I didn't have time to run the treadmill at the gym. I ran the track two laps before class. I concentrated on workout my legs. Felt great!

The dance lesson we reviewed the Cha-Cha-Cha and learned the Salsa. We didn't dance any West Coast Swing. After dance, I met up with a few classmates. We talked about a free Salsa lesson in San Jose Japantown. I was interested. One of the classmates send me the info via Facebook. We meet up on Fri and hang out for dinner afterwards.

Later in the evening after dinner, I completed the take-home exam for Strength Development. It wasn't hard. I needed to quick read chapters 1-4.

I'm growing up Finding Raymond Mar

No comments: