Thursday, November 10, 2011

Two Blogs In One

There were two events yesterday I want to share. The two blogs are short and simple. It’s nothing complicated, yet it’s important for me. Here we go.

I Just Remembered

I search for jobs daily. The job market is tough. When I’m not online finding employment, I’m reading Access SQL and Crystal Reports books to relearn and refresh.

The past two weeks I have been stressing myself to finish reading the books as soon as possible. I’m a person who likes to do it and finish it now. I was reminded yesterday to take it easy, be patient, don’t rush, take your time, and relax. Breath. Relax and learn slowly. I’m unemployed. Take advantage of the free time and enjoy life. Take life one day at a time.

Yummy Yogurt

I have been eating yogurt two or three times a week since Oct. I was reminded yesterday yogurt has health benefits including calcium, protein, pro-biotic cultures build immunity, and good bacteria.

There are many yogurt places in the San Francisco Bay Area. There should be a yogurt place in your neighborhood. I know Baskin Robbins serves yogurt. Eat a cup for dessert.

The Personal Side Of Me Finding Raymond Mar

No comments: