Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Variety Is The Spice Of Life

I felt fatigued last week. I was just tired. I was at the edge of being ill. I’m okay physically such that I went to the gym yesterday and on Mon.

I realized my fatigue was more than just being tired and needing more sleep. My life was boring and routine. The very few in the world who reads my blogs consistently know I never get bored. I always have activities every day. I needed to do something different. I needed to add variety, even if it’s temporary as if I was on vacation. Here are some of what I did differently last week:

*I slept more hours a night. I needed more sleep. I feel better today.

*I played Team Fortress 2. It was nice playing a video game once in a few months. My cousin and I played on the same team. We chatted afterwards.

*Browsed the web. Discover and learn something new. Have a little fun on the internet.

*Took a break from the gym. It’s okay to skip a workout. Just get back next week.

*Took a break from job searching. There are always job openings.

*Took a break relearning SQL and Crystal Reports. I’m relearning those skills for my next job.

* Took a break watching anime. It’s okay to skip. Just get back next week. There is no rush finishing a series.

*Edited my friends cosplay pics. It’s second priority. It’s good working with Photoshop again.

*Watched movies. I watched Serenity on DVD and Mr. Smith Goes To Washington in the movie theater.

*Painted inside a house. I hate painting; however, I admit it was something different.

I called time out last week. The timing was perfect I needed a variety in my reality. The next time I lose focus on my life, lose interest in my daily activities, and feel boring, I take a time out and find something to distract myself. There is always something to do primarily, secondary, or way back in my mind.

The Personal Side Of Me Finding Raymond Mar

No comments: