Friday, March 23, 2012

Be Yourself Is Good

The common advice to meet new people personally and professionally is be yourself. I agree. Be yourself is good as long as you’re a good person—a good guy. You’re polite. You’re good at conversation and socializing. You’re active in your life such as visiting new places, reading books, keeping up with events, eating favorite foods, listening to your favorite music, and basket weaving. Be open to new experiences and new adventures. Dislikes and pet peeves are okay. We all have them and we respect them.

I followed being myself throughout my life. I was being myself . . . being a jerk, creep, a-hole, naive, and taking life for granted for most of my life. Being a too nice guy was an attribute I should have thrown away years ago. I had problems meeting new people and finding the joy in life. I realized three and a half years ago being too nice was unattractive and deemed weak.

Don’t be a bad guy. A bad personality repels people being with you. Haters are going to hate others. These bad people are irresponsible for their actions, behavior, and mistakes. They blame someone else or the world for their problems. I was one of them blaming others including my parents. I learned I’m responsible for myself. I forgive my parents for their parenting weaknesses. Forgiveness helps becoming a good person.

If you’re a good guy, a good person, then you can be yourself. Attract, don’t chase. Be strong, confident, and improve and innovate your life daily. Live a life with integrity and kindness. If you’re a loser, then stop being yourself and make changes. Be authentic, real, and legitimate; thereby, being yourself comes natural.

The Personal Side Of Me Finding Raymond Mar

No comments: