Sunday, December 29, 2013

Why Do I Write Blogs?

The answer is simple. Writing blogs saves me. My written communication is better than my verbal communication. I write my feelings, my thoughts, my opinions, my experiences, my mistakes, and my life observations. I believe I go crazy and insane without expressing myself. Sometimes I feel better sharing myself to the world in writing instead of sharing with people. I'm happy when a small amount of people read my blogs even though they are a few.

Writing blogs keeps my writing skills sharp. Writing is an important skill in life from professional to personal. I don't have a boring life. There is always something to blog. I'm grateful. I don't take an unboring life for granted. I'm neither an author, an English major, nor an editor. I believe I have good writing skills.

My indefinite goals writing blogs are recording the history of my life as I continue getting better, sharing my accomplishments and my failures, being honest, and making sure I live life to the best of my ability. Thank you for reading my blogs. I've been blogging since Aug 2005. I hope I satisfy your time. And I hope I convince the world I'm doing the best I can.

No comments: