Sunday, January 12, 2014

A Very Productive Weekend

The past weekend I wrote all my activities I completed and accomplishments instead of writing a to-do list. I was undisturbed and unbothered. There were no unexpected events. All three of those helped me fulfilled a successful weekend. I completed the following below big or small:

*Twitter. I checked my timeline Sat morning and Sun evening.

*Meals. I ate breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

*Personal Hygiene. Shower, brush my teeth, and shave.

*Manscape. I took care of my body hair.

*Stretching. I plan to go back to the gym Monday after recovering from the flu twice.

*Dishes. I washed dirty pots and pans.

*Breta. I replaced the cartridge in the water pitcher.

*Haircut. I look better with a buzzcut.

*Cooking. I cooked on my days off to help with the family.

*Grocery Shopping. The groceries included milk, bread, and Belvita for snacking at work. I also went to the bank.

*NFL Playoffs. I watched the San Francisco 49ers on TV. I listened to the other games on radio because I was multi-tasking.

*Email. I caught up with my emails.

*TV on DVD. I watched two episodes of The Simpsons and two episodes of Breaking Bad.

*Video Games. I played for 20 minutes.

*Sunday Newspaper. I read the retail ads and the comics. I read the newspaper on Monday.

*Auto Maintenance. I changed the oil and spot cleaned the interiors.

*Facebook. I updated my profile and read status updates.

*60 Minutes. I watched the segment on people remembering each and every day of their lives.

*Blog. I wrote a blog on my productive weekend.

No comments: