Wednesday, March 12, 2014

You Are Who You Are From Your Head Down To Your Feet

You are a human being. You're responsible for who you are top, middle, and bottom. You're in charge of yourself physically, mentally, emotionally, financially, and spiritually. It is common knowledge adults make their choices how we live. Nobody makes choices for you. I want to comment some aspects on who you are and how you function in your life.

Brain. Take care of your brain. Your brain is responsible for your actions, thinking, memories, and learning. I use my brain to my fullest. I read books. I always seek to learn something new. I use my brain to comprehend everything in my life. Use your brain or lose it.

Mouth. I brush my teeth twice a day. I floss once a day. I clean my tongue once a day with a tongue cleaner. I smile because I'm happy I'm alive. I smile because I'm doing my best to live a better life. I take care of my teeth to enjoy eating new foods and be a good kisser.

Clothes. A good appearance starts with clothes. Wear clothes that resemble who you are. Wear clothes sincerely, honestly, and genuinely. Take care of your clothes including washing and ironing. If you're not a lazy person, then you must not be lazy choosing your clothes and taking care of your clothes. I'm happy I stopped wearing plain white t-shirts years ago.

Physical Activity. We have elbows and knees. Use them. Get active. I work out at the gym. Bodies are meant to move around. Find time to move around. Use your muscles or lose them.

Diet. Eat healthy foods and drinks. The simple saying "you are what you eat" is true. Junk food is unhealthy. Studies show junk food taste good during the meal moment; thereafter, junk food causes bad moods. Healthy food results in healthy minds and healthy emotions.

Bare Essentials. I fail to understand people not taking showers on a regular basis. I feel good with a clean body. I shower once a day. I get at least seven hours of sleep. I change my bed sheets once a month. I change my towels once a week. I wear deodorant. I wear a hat on sunny days. I want to be good at taking care of my body. The bare essentials are important. I always look for improving taking care of my body. I like myself. I take care of myself.

Bowel Moments. A few of my friends take a number two in the bathroom once a week. What the heck? I take a dump at least twice a day. Regular bowel moments are important. I don't want to carry waste in my body for a long period of time. Eat healthy to improve your bowel movements. An abdominal massage can help some people improve their bowel movements.

Work. It's important to work. I felt worthless being unemployed for two years and four months. I'm happy I found work. It's not permanent. It's a start. Earning an income makes me a responsible adult. I'm overwork and underpaid. That's okay. I pay my dues which results in good fortunes coming soon.

Pray. I'm not into religion. If you feel you must pray, then pray. The simplest way to relax and connect with your God is sit, close your eyes, and smile. Yoga and meditation are good, too.

No comments: