Saturday, June 28, 2014

Instant Bullets Blog Jun 28, 2014

*Upgraded. I upgraded my work equipment. I took advantage of the REI Anniversary Sale buying a new pair of hiking shoes which I can use for urban hiking. Nobody cares my shoes at work. I also purchased a 64oz canteen to bring more water and a knife to open cases.

*Replaced. I replaced my keyboard on my HP Compaq 8510p laptop. I purchased the laptop in July 2008. I replaced the hard drive with a SSD in July 2012.

I also replaced the battery on my motherboard inside my Gaming PC. I built my Gaming PC in Dec 2008 with help from my friends and my dad.

*Need More Faith Playing Mahjong (Riichi). I must be the most unlucky player. I have been playing Mahjong (Riichi) since Oct 2009. I won three matches: one in July 2010 and two in May 2012. I lose any way possible including bad luck, bad draws, and wrong choices. I even lose being too aggressive and playing faster. I believe the next time I play my attitude is play to win.

*Embarrassed San Jose Sharks. The hockey team lost to the Los Angeles Kings 4-3 in the first round of the 2014 Stanley Cup Playoffs. The Sharks needed to win one more game in a seven game series. The Kings won the last four games. The Sharks are the fourth team to lose four straight games after winning the first three games in the NHL.

*Handsome In My 40s. I believe I'm a man who gets more good looking the more I become older.

*Easier To Learn. There are some topics I learn quicker. I must find them more interesting. Some of the topics include sex and cooking. I learned economics and accounting very well when I attended college.

On the other hand, mathematics and programming were hard to learn in college.

*On Fri May 2, a homeless person begged for money at a busy intersection near the freeway exit. The person looked legitimate. Another car gave him money. I wanted to give him money. The world must wait for me living independently.

*A Reminder Daily Rule Number 7. The rule is Have Faith, Believe In Myself.

Email: feedbackininblog@innovateinfinitely.com

No comments: