Tuesday, July 29, 2014

The Myths Of Raymond Mar

I want to correct some myths describing me. Some people who know me believe I'm someone else intellectually, physically, my attitude, possessions, my personality, or financially. I want to set the record straight.

1. I have lots of friends. I actually don't. There's something about me that neither attracts new people coming to me nor myself initiating a conversation with new people resulting in long term relationships. Perhaps, I'm meeting the wrong kind of people. Regardless, I continue to believe in never stop meeting new people. I continue to learn being a better person socially. One of my fears is being alone. The fear being alone gives me strength to never give up creating new circle of friends.

2. An anime fan with extensive anime knowledge. The best description of me being an anime fan is more devoted to a casual anime fan and less devoted to a die-hard anime fan. I'm somewhere in the middle learning towards the casual anime fan. I spend less time than an average anime fan watching anime. I choose to watch a low number of new anime series. I don't have the time to watch lots of anime and I don't have the money to buy anime goods.

Myth #2 side note: I'm retired from anime. I finished watching my last anime series in July.

3. I live on my own. I'm going to move out of my parent's house sooner or later. I'm hoping for a big break where I find a full time job to earn money to live independently. One of my goals is living on my own. Another fear is living with my parents for the rest of my life. The fear living at home gives me strength to never give up getting stronger and smarter to find a permanent job and move out.

4. I know computers and technology. I'm proud I can learn computers and technology. For example, I researched smart phones with my friend's recommendations as the starting point. I chose the HTC One to replace my Droid X2 in Aug 2013. The HTC One was my best choice to fulfill my needs. I'm currently reviewing my Excel skills to prepare for my next job. I plan to learn Python in the upcoming days.

Furthermore, I'm PC literate such that I ask the correct questions and answer questions accurately when I need help. I'm proficient in all Microsoft Office. I also have experience in the following software programs: Visio, SQL, Salesforce, Business Objects (Crystal Reports), Acrobat, QuickBooks Pro, Peachtree, Photoshop, and even basic HTML.

Email: feedbackininblog@innovateinfinitely.com

No comments: