Sunday, August 03, 2014

Why Do I Pray?

My answers in bullet points:

*To relax.

*To be in peace.

*To take a break from the everyday world.

*To cheer me up.

*To remind me who I am.

*To remind me how to live my best life.

*To remind me how to be happy; working and putting effort to live a happy life.

I pray once a week for repetition and memorization. There is no religious association of any kind when I pray. I pray my way. My lessons, my mistakes, my knowledge, my wisdom, and who I am are the content when I pray. I wrote it myself.

All of the content came from my blogs except for the Steve Jobs' Stanford commencement. The blogs include I Got This Feeling feeling friendly, proactive, and sincere; This Is My Leap Of Faith rediscovering faith and hope; and my eight daily rules for living. You can watch Jobs' speech on YouTube Steve Jobs' 2005 Stanford Commencement Address.

Email me feedbackininblog@innovateinfinitely.com for a .pdf copy of my eight page "Inspiration Cheer Up" I read when I pray. Please note the document is mostly copy and pasting past blogs. Some content may not make sense; however, there is something for everyone.

Email: feedbackininblog@innovateinfinitely.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a good post! We pray too for many reasons!Yours in Christ!