Monday, August 11, 2014

I Blog, You Comment Mon Aug 11, 2014

I share some comments, opinions, and feedback from my blogs. My feedback email address is feedbackininblog@innovateinfinitely.com.

I blogged about boring people Do Boring People Exist? Boring people are those who avoid putting effort in their daily lives which includes professional and leisure times. Boring people aren't busy people.


Your blogs are boring now. I stop reading them now. --Kim Nguyen, Los Angeles, CA

If video games is the only connection you have with your friends, then you need to find new friends. It's not about being boring--you or your friends. --Dave I. Smith, Deland, FL

There are some movies everyone should watch in their lives. I blogged ten movies at Top Ten Movies I Watched Late


You better watched To Kill A Mockingbird, Citizen Kane, One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest, The Sound Of Music, The Wizard Of Oz, and Easy Rider. If you didn't watch The Wizard Of Oz, I ask what happened to your youth. -Ursula Jones, Mahopac, NY

Reading your blogged made me create a list of movies I wanted to see for a long time. I signed up for Netflix to start watching these movies on my list. --op90 via email

I watched Welcome To The Dollhouse in college. The movie reminded me of my years in junior high. I wish I watched the movie when I was 12 years old. I could have used some cheering up. I wasn't alone. What was the birds and the bees? . . . My mom avoided sex conversations when I asked her. --Becky Degrees, La Crosse, WI

Good Will Hunting is a must movie the world must see. --Donald Jenkins, Clemmons, NC

Why was Colors not winning any academy(sic) awards(sic). --Paul Castman, Cumberland, RI

You didn't watch Star Wars when you were a child. Sad. May the force be with you. --John, Tacoma, WA

Physical appearance is important in the blog titled You Are Who You Are From Your Head Down To Your Feet. I wrote what you do to your body and how you take care of your body shows the real you.


I printed your blog and showed it to my husband and son. It was a wake up call. My husband is exercising. My son stopped wearing those awful and unattractive t-shirts. I started cooking healthier. Thank you very much --Ariel Dempsey, Hobart, IN

Well written article, sir. People who wonder why they're alone should read the article. Here we live in a society where being yourself is important. Good intentions. Except being yourself smelly, dumb, and obese makes it hard to have friends. We think about other people not recognize ourselves when we really should be thinking about ourselves and ask the questions why people don't recognize ourselves. It's not society's fault. It's your fault. Get strong. Take responsibility for yourself. --Abe Landon, York, PA

I quoted a scene from the Japanese Anime "Space Brothers" (Uchu Kyodai) Family Sacrifice and Courage. A supporting character said he must succeed in becoming an astronaut to do what's right with his family.

Good series. I hope you finished it and enjoyed it. Yeah, I made sacrifices myself. My family made sacrifices. Failure is not an option. I must succeed to what I'm doing now to make everything right. Do everything right. I want people to know my successes. Work hard. Work hard the right way. The right life comes to you. When the right life comes to you, you can control your life. You can correct your past mistakes. You can be the person others can comfortably respect you. --Jay Tanaka, New York, NY

One of my bullets from Instant Bullets Blog Apr 6, 2014 talked about International Tabletop Day. I purchased two games on sale to recognize the day.

We should get together to play board games. --Chris Chan, Palo Alto, CA
Finally, the accolades continue for growing up from the blog Five Years Ago Today I Grew Up (Fri Oct 4, 2013).


Life better be good? If so, then get a greater life. If not, then you're didn't grow up stupid! --Pete Bopton, Wisconsin Rapids, WI

Congratulations! --Penelope Sanchez, Glendale, AZ

There's a time in a man's life he chooses to be strong and be a man. Grow up and take responsibility. As for you, you didn't make the choice. The choice to grow up came to you. --Mr. Oscar, Columbus, GA

When my son turns 18, I'm going to have a man to man discussion on growing up. He must then make a choice in his life. --Hammer224 via email

I read your blog. Two weeks later, a personal event happened. It was emotionally [traumatic]. I thought about the blog. I made the choice to grow up. My healing process began. The first thing I did was threw away the 24 pack of beer in my kitchen. Thanks. --Ian O'Reilly, TX

Email: feedbackininblog@innovateinfinitely.com

No comments: