Saturday, December 27, 2014

Accutane Day 2,151


I purchased a new tube of Tretinoin on Aug 25, 2014. I continue to apply the cream every Thurs night. I have been inconsistent applying the once a week cream on a Fri, Sat, or Sun night recently. It seems my face continues to improve. There is additional acne scar improvement on my right cheek. The scars are disappearing. The acne scars on my left cheek is starting to improve. The acne scar on top of my forehead is disappearing. The blackheads appear less frequent on my nose. And a combination of acne scars and blackheads on both sides of my face next to my eyes are healing and appear less frequent. The summary is my face is clearing up.

My dermatologist said my scars are not supposed to heal. Why are my scars healing? My two guesses are Tretinoin is working and my hormones are changing such that no more teenage acneface problems. A third guess is shaving. I shave three days a week using a razor. Perhaps, my shaving is removing more dead skin recently.

Speaking of shaving, I notice more facial hair appearing on the acne scars area. I anticipate more new facial hair spots throughout my face.

I have been sweating profusely after working out at the gym. My forehead becomes a rain cloud dripping drops of sweat everywhere on my face. I rarely sweat on hot days decades ago. I handled the heat very well when I was a child. Sweat appeared in my hair on top of my head only. I believe Accutane and Tretinoin open pores on my forehead.

Email: feedbackininblog@innovateinfinitely.com

No comments: