Monday, January 18, 2016

Sore Throat And Runny Nose New Year's Eve 2016

I was sick on New Year's Eve for the fourth time in the last seven New Year's Eve. Fortunately, my sickness was a sore throat and runny nose. Almost all of my sore throats resulted in more serious sicknesses. I log my treatment to remember the next time I experience a sore throat and runny nose. I also note the likely causes.

Mon Dec 28, 2015. I overstuffed myself eating leftovers from the Christmas dinner because I skipped a meal. I almost threw up twice.

Tue Dec 29. My throat felt dry in the movie theater during the morning. I got a sore throat in the afternoon. My nose was stuffy. I drank hot chocolate in the afternoon. I drank Coke starting in the afternoon.

I experienced trouble sleeping. I applied a Breathe Right nasal strip. I sucked a sore throat lozenge in bed.

Wed Dec 30. Sore throat improved. I took an afternoon nap. I drank hot chocolate for breakfast. I drank Coke for lunch and dinner.

I coughed four times. I was concerned my sickness became worse. I didn't panic. My nose experienced either runny nose or stuffy nose many times. I slept with a Breathe Right nasal strip.

Thur Dec 31. My sore throat was gone in the afternoon. I continued drinking Coke. Stuffy nose and runny nose were reduced. Slept good wearing a Breathe Right nasal strip.

Fri Jan 1, 2016. I continued rest. I continued drinking Coke during the weekend. I stopped wearing a Breathe Right nasal strip when I slept.

How Did I Get Sick?

Throat Irritation From Almost Throwing Up. My throat caught something when I almost threw up twice. The potential vomit reached above my throat. Vomit bacteria?

Food Allergy. The leftovers I ate Mon Dec 28, 2015 tasted funny. Maybe I didn't heat the leftovers hot enough. A higher probability was Costco Cranberry Juice Cocktail. I got sick in the past drinking the cocktail.

In The Air. The winter time causes people to get sick. I could have gotten something from another person in the movie theater. The air had been dry.

Family. My brother and my sister in-law had a sore throat. My nephew was sick when my brother's family came over for the Christmas holiday.

Email: feedbackininblog@innovateinfinitely.com

No comments: