Saturday, January 23, 2016

I Blog, You Comment Jan 23, 2016

I read everyone's viewpoint agreeing, disagreeing or both.

Almost everyone said it's better to do nothing than do something Half Ass Is Better Than Nothing.

"My husband cooks half ass. He does cleaning half ass. It's not worth him doing anything. Let him watch his sports. I cook and clean myself." --Kasandra Matthes, Culpeper, VA

"The people at my workplace work half ass. Sometimes even worse. I would rather do it myself from the start than correct the mistakes from my co-workers." --Ella Adan, Westport, CT

I received feedback asking for a follow up to my Timeout Good Raymond Mar. I blogged I needed to take a break from job searching. The timeout was worth the break. I was stressed out. Pace myself. I refocused myself. I remembered to take life one day at a time intelligently.


"I read articles. More people are stressing out." --Ranae Bickers, Annapolis, MD

"I refuse jobs working over 60 hours, over 40 hours. The long-term affects to my body and my mind are damaging for my future. What's the money going to help me when I'm 65? Medical bills. Money can't buy good senior citizen health." --Maida Donoghue, via email

I'm still job searching. I didn't get a job when I wrote I Get A Job Very Soon weeks later.


"My two sons and daughters experienced unemployed. Layoffs and cutbacks of hours. We believe in faith. They got jobs eventually. They never gave up. I would never give up for my children." --Carl Calfee, Mcallen, TX

"Job searching is a full time process. . . . One company out of many will see who you are and like you. That's when you're going to get hired. I see you're a good person. A company finds the pot of gold--you. You think back why the companies rejected you and the one company hired you. Everything has a reason." --Aurelio Chisum, Stone Mountain, GA

There were many comments taking my Fake Happiness blog deeper in the fake abyss. I wrote my past happy moments were faked. My past happy moments were unearned. My past happiness moments were one offs and short-lived.


"You have not struggled enough. Happiness is achieved when a person conquers all the sufferings in life. You need more struggles. Don't avoid struggles. Bring them in life, fight them, and win them. Then you happy." --Wing Leung, China

"I bet your family cuddled you too much. Too much comfort. Shielded you [from] the outside world. You asked what you want and you got it. They told you to live easy and life happy. You're a spoiled adult." --Coral Lusby, West Deptford, NJ

"Happy life. Own a home paid off the mortgage. That's happiness." --Elaine Dressler, Miami Gardens, FL

"You don't know happiness. That's why you are a coward. Get the courage to do something new. Take a risk. Earn the happiness as a reward. Get out. Take your head out of your ass. Work to happiness. That's the problem with the world. People want happiness the easy way, the lazy way, short-cutting success. My days we earned our money honestly. Happiness was the end result." --Monte Mccary, South El Monte, CA

"My happiness is living alone. No drama. No conflicts. Peace." --Linwood Crowell, Bronx, NY

"You're happy. You're in paradise. You're smart, healthy, have people in your life. You have goals. You're going to be happy." --Cara Germain, Greensburg, PA

"Long time reader. You don't know happiness. Most of your blogs are crap. You say you know everything in life. You don't. You're full of crap. I want see results. I want see you living what you wrote. I have not seen anything." --Galeazzo Scopel, Italy

Thank you for the congratulations and positive comments blogging for ten years. I Remember My 10 Year Blog Anniversary Yesterday was written to recognize my tenth year.


"Congrats! I hope you blog for another ten more years." --Tiana Hanning, Kissimmee, FL

"Keep the blogs on pics you share from your phone. They're interesting with your interesting comments." --Malcom Swinger, Anaheim, CA

"I hope you find a job soon. Your work blogs assured me I'm not the only person in the world working with dummy people." --Bennett Barcus, Mesa, AZ

People told me my Intelligence May Change Your Daily Life Intelligently was simply intelligent. Be smarter adding the word "intelligently" to your daily routine.


"Let me sum the blog intelligently. We read and hear people trying to be different, and it's cool. We read and hear different perspectives to be different and to stand out. I tell you something that adding the word "intelligence" or "intelligently" is simply intelligence. Work hard intelligently. Play hard intelligently. I tell my boyfriend to coach his youth sports to play, have fun, be a kid, and be intelligent." --Easter Janicki, Appleton, WI

The point for my blog Good You Experience Being Unemployed Is Unfair is life is unfair. Some people misunderstood commenting on my job searching.


"Finding a job shouldn't take more than six months. You're heading there. Your job searching techniques are ineffective. Networking, networking, networking." --Brad, Calumet City, IL

"I don't understand why you can't find a job. The economy is improving. What're you doing? Applying for senior positions you're underqualified?" --Deandre Turberville, Elkton, MD

"Go back to school. Get an intership. Then do a good job the company hires you full time. Then drop out." --Rubie Winsett, Hartselle, AL

"The job searching and job hiring process are outdated and broken. Outdated because the questions asked don't work anymore. Broken because companies are hiring the wrong people. Unfairness in life can be seen in companies. I see people not qualified earning paychecks and I see people qualified getting unemployed checks in the mail and I even see overqualified people doing nothing and earning paychecks." --Jackson Saulsbury, Omaha, NE

I appreciate comments suggesting how to keep using my brain in The Brain Use It Or Lose It.


"Crossword puzzles, read books, play games, and socialize. That's how I use my 85 year old brain today." --Pamelia Moreles, Hendersonville, NC

"Walking 30 minutes a day, stretches, fruits, vegetables. No sweets. No processed foods. No binge TV." --redlitemad, Skokie, IL

"I encourage healthy habits to my family. Eat healthy, exercise, read books, conversations, and good manners." --Darline Rodas, Bethel Park, PA

"Never stop learning attitude. That's how I keep using my brain. It's simple." --Delia Mcshan, Portland, OR

Email: feedbackininblog@innovateinfinitely.com

No comments: