Thursday, July 30, 2015

I Get A Job Very Soon

I got this feeling. I got this gut feeling. It sounds crazy. There is a company hiring me very soon. The feeling is similar when my last two companies hired me. The number of job openings I qualified decreased. I was tired self job-training. My staycation Jul 14-19 extended one more week of self job-training Jul 20-24. I continued self job-training yesterday; however, the hot temperatures convince me to delay self job-training for the week. I'm taking it easy completing other productive tasks.

Also, I attended job networking seminars. The first seminar was a resume workshop. The second seminar was a recruiter Q&A panel. The third seminar was an interview workshop.

Finding fewer job openings I qualify, exhaustion from self job-training, and job networking seminars were signs I got a job. It was a 2-0 record. I'm hoping for a 3-0 record. Forget about jinxing my new job. I know I'm being foolish. The patterns are clear. My next job is either a permanent or a temporarily which strengthens my resume. I refuse jobs hindering my future career.

Email: feedbackininblog@innovateinfinitely.com

No comments: