Sunday, November 06, 2016

Maintenance Is Important As Innovating Infinitely

We hear about innovation daily in the media. A company, person, or persons discover something innovative. Daily life changes. Also, employees in a company think about innovation. How can a procedure be more efficient? How can a product be cheaper? How can a service make more money? The mindset everyday is doing better. Improve. Innovate infinitely.

I blog maintenance. Maintenance is today's center of attention because many people neglect maintenance. I admit some days I ignore maintenance for which I actually maintain myself each day. The simplest example is sleep. Sleep is a body maintenance. Sleep is resting my body, mind, and soul. Sleep is my spiritual practice. I have more life maintenances listed below:

*Car. I maintain my car checking the oil, inspecting the tires for nails, and visual check the engine for bad smells and leaks when I fill up the car with gas. I also maintain my car at home checking all fluids and tire air pressure.

*Computer. I maintain my computer and laptop backing up my files. I download the latest Windows updates, anti-virus updates, and software updates.

*Clean house. I maintain the house vacuuming, cleaning the bathrooms, dusting, and moping the kitchen floors. I also include washing the dishes, laundry, and organizing. I maintain a clutter free living environment.

*Job skills. I maintain or review my core skills including Excel, Access, and SQL during my job search. I have been learning new skills such as Python and CSS. I'm currently maintaining or reviewing VBA which I learned earlier in 2016.

*Gym. I maintain my body working out at the gym four to five days a week. Weightlifting and cardio are my workouts.

*Bare necessities. Another body maintenance is keeping myself clean and groomed. Take a shower. Shave. Brush teeth twice a day. Cut my finger nails and toe nails. Haircut. Apply lotion to dry skin.

Maintenance can be boring. Maintenance must be done. Review. Drill. Repeat. Use it or lose it. Maintenance is a way to get back. Go back to the basics when in trouble. An ounce of prevention is a pound of cure. Moreover, finding time for maintenance can slow us down in a positive way. Take it easy. Relax.

Email: feedbackininblog@innovateinfinitely.com

No comments: