Friday, January 13, 2017

Instant Bullets Blog Jan 13, 2017

*Parents and teaching. There must be an inverse relationship between teaching discipline and being easy going. The less teaching knowledge, nurturing, parenting involvement, sharing life experience and life wisdom the more fun, relax, and easy life their children lives. My opinion is stressed and fatigued parents are too tired to parent their children after a day's work.

*Birthdays matter. Surround yourself with good people to celebrate good birthdays. Be sincere.

*Congratulations to the Chicago Cubs winning the World Series 2016! The 108 year curse is over.

*Why did I deliver my absentee ballot to my polling place instead of mailing my ballot on Election Day 2016? No postage required. I mailed my past ballots. Perhaps, I wanted to feel old school delivering my ballot in a historical election.

*My one minute manager course. The manager must do his or her best honestly and sincerely which is the minimum. However, the absolute minimum is don't be an asshole.

*Strong people are happy. Weak people are sad. Happiness is achieved pursuing happiness. Happiness is earned. Chase happiness. Strength, courage, and making mistakes intelligently are required to be happy.

*Most of the news I watch on TV are bad. Most of the news I hear when I'm socializing are good. TV ratings are high when most of the news is negative. Most people live a good life communicating good conversations while hiding their own bad stories. Ironic. The world is really not bad to be alive. Most people like you and me have problems. Most of us are afraid to share our bad feelings.

Email: feedbackininblog@innovateinfinitely.com

No comments: